I received a nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award! And not to go off on an Oscar winning-like speech (lol), but firstly I just wanted to say I’m thankful to all my followers and readers. My goal was only to have 100 followers by the end of the year, but I have already surpassed that so thank you guys for reading and following me! Secondly, I must thank my lovely fellow blogger Lathiya of Cook With Smile for nominating me for this award. If you love food, check out her blog!
The rules of Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- Inform the blogger.
Responses to my questions:
- Which is your favourite destination? Hard to narrow down, but I’ll say Turkey.
- If you have power to change any one thing in this world, what it will be? Why? To have people be more considerate to others.
- When you wake up and find yourself changed to your favourite actor, what will you do? Do what celebrities do – fine dining, of course. 🙂
- What is the first thing you love to see in morning? It’s more about the feeling – breath of fresh air.
- What is your favourite hobby other than blogging? Finding new foods or festivals.
- Any childhood memories that you can share? I used to like playing with my toy kitchen a lot.
- Which quality in you, you are proud of? I’m organized.
- If you like to change your name, what it will be? Kat.
- Your favourite dish? Lasagna.
- Favourite movie? Wayne’s World II.
- What is your principle of life? Do unto others as you would like done to you.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Bloggers Award:
- Ryan and Alton – A new cook that’s taking on the challenge of learning to cook through Alton Brown recipes.
- 8 Duffels 2 Mutts – Tales of an expat family living in Ecuador.
- Snap Shot Incursive – beautiful pictures to go with beautiful quotes and recipes
- Cradle of Joy – Reviews of food products with recipes to go with it
- Masala Vegan – Full of wholesome vegan recipes.
- The Dutch Baker – Yummy recipes for our viewing pleasure
- Conifères et feuillus – Beautiful pictures and recipes
- My Tiny Texas Life – but not so small dishes and recipes. 🙂
My questions for you:
- If you were a cookie, what type would you be?
- What do you do to energize yourself?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you like to live?
- What’s your favourite restaurant and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could pick any career, what would you be?
- What’s your favourite board game?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your favourite type of food?
- What’s your ideal way of spending the weekend?
- Is it pronounced APE-ricoh or AP-ricoh? BAG-el or BA-gel?