Sometimes, you just need a pat on the back when you’re having a bad day. Not that I’m having a bad day at all, but a good day just became better when I found out that Nena from Nena Baking Recipes nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award. She’s an awesome baker who loves to share delicious mouthwatering recipes. Also just in, Anusha’s Cuisines also nominated me. Her blog is so hot right now she has won three awards within a week! Check their sites out for some awesome recipes!
• Share the link to the blogger who has nominated you.
• Answer the questions.
• In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
• Ask the three questions.
Questions for Me from Nena:
1. What the greatest thing you have done to your life? Survived 5 days in the Amazon and lived to tell.
2. What is your favourite dessert that will you never feel tired eating for this dessert? This might be too generic, but I love cake. Cheesecake, carrot cake, strawberry shortcake, black forest cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake…..I don’t discriminate. I love cake!
3. If you have chance to travel, which place you want to go and why? My goal is to travel to every continent at least once (and possibly every country) in this lifetime, but high on my bucket list right now are Thailand, Greece, Russia, and Peru.
Questions for Me from Anusha:
1. Who is your inspiration and why? My parents. They worked hard and came with nothing.
2. Which is your favourite dish and cooked by whom? Hard to say which dish, but obviously something my mom makes. Nothing like momma’s good home cooking. 🙂
3. What are you scared of and why? Centipedes. I was traumatized by them when I lived in a small basement apartment years ago.
My Question to the Nominees:
1. What is your life motto?
2. Do you believe in aliens?
3. Which place is your most favourite country to travel to and why?
My Nominees in Random Order:
- Dark Food to Die For
- A Little Swiss, A Little Canadian
- Cooking Filipino in the UK
- Snap’s Blog
- Cook the Beans
- In Taste Buds We Trust
- Food Express Odisha
- The Way of the Eating
- Wretched and Divine
- Big Fat Thoughts
- Victoria Affleck
Congrats to the nominees! Don’t feel obliged to accept and re-post. I just thought I’d acknowledge your awesome blogging skills! Enjoy! 🙂